Thursday, April 28, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

Yay, I recieved a blog award :) I got it from Julie over at Prettyfulz - Lovely blog btw!.. Thaaanks :D


Aand, there's some rules:

The Liebster Award is designed to bring well deserved additional recognition to those bloggers with less than 300 followers (thats me! hah). If you receive the award you link back to the blogger that nominated you (done) and nominate 3 more blogs.

So the blogs I wanna nominate are:

For Love and Polish

I am Definitely Addicted

Dees Polish Endeavours

So check out these wonderful blogs :D Now!.. 'Cause there's nothing more from me at this moment..

I might get around to notify these ladies, but maybe they are reading this? :)

1 comment:

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...