Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hoppedi hop!

I'm back from my trip to Lalandia (waterpark-thingy with summerhouses you can rent for a couple of days).. I'm extremely tired again though :p But I'll go to bed real early tonight and then hopefully I'm all energetic again :)

This mani is a week old or so.. I wanted to do a mani with the polish I frankened for my Veggie Nails [POST] so you could se a swatch of it..


And what I used for that franken (Most of it is Gosh Snow that I rambled a bit about when I posted a franken done with Gosh effect powder [POST]):

I wanted a mani with some fresh colors, so, ehm, I just did this:

Just random blobs.. And ended up doing stripes on one nail so it weren't all the same..


Not very fancy or anything, but considering how tired I was, it is amazing that I even put on polish instead of having naked nails :o


And the stuff involved:

So my next post will be with the mani I wore when I was in Lalandia.. And probably a pic or two from the mini vacation :)

I hope you all had a great easter! I'm def. going to enjoy having the day off tomoroow!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...