Thursday, March 17, 2011

Teeny tiny O.P.I haul

The other day i dared to go into an department store.. I haven't really grasped the concept about it, probably because I'm from the countryside where we don't have stores like that and maybe because I always think it's way too expensive there, so I just avoid them.. But I wanted to check out what nail-related stuff they had there..

And they had some O.P.I and not just the polishes, the Avoplex products too! And since I wanted something for my cuticles beside my Lemony Flutter I grapped the Avoplex cuticle oil.. I've read a lot of good stuff about it..

Since they had buy-3-get-the-cheapest-for-free I wondered if I could use it in a clever way, to get something more but without paying a lot.. I've already spent way to much money this month..

Well there were some minis.. So I got two of those for only 39 DKK extra ($7, EUR5). Maybe that sounds like a lot for you guys, but here it's kind of descent..


The only problem I have is that I don't know the names of these.. I kind find it anywere.. I think it's from the Burlesque collection 'cause The Show Must Go On was there too..

Do any of you guys recognise these?


I hope you are all having a great day, and if you celebrate it, a happy St. Paddys day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...