Saturday, March 12, 2011

Tadaa..! or..o_O.. I suck at making titles..

Hi all!

Hope you are doing fantastic.. And enjoying your weekend! I'm trying to fight a slight hangover away so I can sit down and study - I'm soo behind even though we're only one week into this course.. tsk tsk.. I blame the trip to Holland.. Which I can only blame my self for.. oh well..

After the last mani I had an idea for the next mani.. I don't think it turned out quite like I wantedit, but I love this design anyway..

I like they way the designs are different even though the main idea is the same.


The accomplished:
A franken, H&M Beige and La Femme something-with-lime-but-the-name-is-scratched-off-the-label..

And I apparently thought it was fun doing this..:
Oh the humour! o_O <-- I loove that smiley!

So, the La Femme polish I've been using a lot lately. I've wanted a shade like that for a long time and found this about a month ago, and it has almost been in half of my manis since (just go back in my archive and check!)

And the beige.. Well, it's the second mani in a row I use that, and I bought it thursday, together with the rest of H&M Spring Collection: Look at all those nice polishes! Why have I only been using one of them? Hrmpf.. I should get my act together.. hah..

See ya and take care :)

7 comments:

  1. I love this mani! It reminds me of Keys :). Do the Le Femme Beauty polishes have names? I can't find one on the one you sent me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you're right it does! I hadn't thought about that :p haha.. I'm glad you like it :)

    Yeah they do, but they get scratched off very quickly on some of them.. I can't remeber what the one I sent you was called.. But if I find it again at some point, I'll look for the name! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I see it.. is it Odyssey? It's in very faint black writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thanks Delaynee :)

    Rachel, that sounds about right.. The name is usually under where it says nail polish (or varnish og whatever name they use) and above where it says how many ml there's in it.. To the left of the barcode and the right of 'La femme bla bla'.. Haha.. Does it make sense? :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep that's it! WOW what an awkward and unreadable place to put a name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, apparently they don't really care about that ;) hah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...