Thursday, March 24, 2011

Swirly dots..

Hey all :)

I've been busy..I did this manu over several days.. First just the base colors.. Then the rhinestones.. And then the dots.. I just didn't really have the time.. That's why there is a bit more tipwear that usual on these pics..

The evening I actually finished the mani:

The next morning, so in better light, but with even more tip wear and dents..


Oh, I have a thumb too!

I think it's such an akward position of the hand, when having the thumb in the shot too.. But I thought I wanted to show that it's polished too :)

The involved:
Ask if you wanna know the names of the polishes.. I'm too lazy..

I was told that this looked like an 80ies mani.. do you guys agree with that?

7 comments:

  1. Haha! I love that you did it in stages! It's really cute; I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm.. I am not really reminded of the 80s, but I know that this looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 80's huh? Wasn't that when pink was a popular color? I don't know what this mani looks like, but I absolutely love it! Probably one of the top dotted designs, in my opinion. It's purd-eee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, I love the colours and I'm just generally stupid for anything with dots. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. VV: Haha well sometimes it's just what I gotta do.. Glad you like it :)

    Delaynee:I didn't really see it either, but I'm not that big on stuff like that.. and thanks :)

    Starving: I have no idea! haha.. Cool that it went in to the top dot designs ;)

    Cucumpear: Dots are just the best :) haha.. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your color combinations and the dots make this so amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...