Monday, March 28, 2011

Bamboo-ish

I was lacking inspiration.. Chose some colors to go with the base color I had chosen earlier and after fiddling around I ended up with ths:


It reminds me of bamboo.. If I had known what I ended up with I would have made alternated base colors.. Oh well.. That must be a reminder to me about not beginning a mani before I know what I wanna do..


I can't really figure out if I like this or not... Well I like the art - it's easy and simple, but there's something about the colors that I sometimes love and sometimes not so much..


And a shot at artificial light from last night, right after I did this mani.. to show off some shimmer:


And the involved:
A franken, China Glaze Peace on Earth and.. ehm.. a LA Colors Color Craze polish..

What do you guys think about the color combo? And the design in it self..?

7 comments:

  1. I totally see it as bamboo! It is very calming...all you need now is a rock garden to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calming was a very good word! Haha.. I'll go find a rock garden..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, the softer greens balance the vibrant blue so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful nails. <3 I add You to my followings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CucumPear: well thank you :) It's great with some balancing!

    Julia Natalia: Thanks a lot and welcome to my humble blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely LOVE this bamboo look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaww, thanks :) I'm glad you do!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...