Friday, February 11, 2011

Yellow/Purple/Green somethingsomething

I had no idea for a title..

I'll just get straight on to the nails.. It's been a tough week - our first fieldwork! So I'm tired..

I wanted something with the colors yellow, purple and green.. So I did this:

I knew I wanted to do something on top of this... So I did something that was inspired by THIS mani by Delaynee. I did it with black acrylic paint (I still haven't bought a new black creme)

Found out later that I've done something like it a couple a months ago [POST] What's up with my memory? Good that I have a blog to function as a memory for me..

I really liked it - even though I didn't really do a good job with making the lines even. But later that day I began playing with some of my franken glitters, so I removed it the same day :/ It was just so colorful.. Oh well, I can do it again another time..

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE this mani with the stripes. It feels trippy. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It looks like fingerprints! Very original!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I'm glad you like it, ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO cool! Great mani!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...