Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Scrub by flowers

Hope you've all had a great weekend :)

Here's a mani I wore this weekend.. I was inspired by it from my facial scrub.. yeah.. why not? haha..

Here's the nails and the inspiration.. See the 'square' white flowers on the scrub? Those were the ones I tried to replicate..

Here's a better look at the mani..

And another one..

I really liked it! So it's still a mystery to me why I took it off after only one day? hmm..

Oh, the base color is a franken..

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh, makes me want spring soooo badly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you didn't wear those longer! I'm really digging this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VV: I think you have to wait a little while longer for spring :/ haha

    Starving: I can't believe it either.. I really liked it :) And thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swaafie, this is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...