Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Rrrrrrrabbit!

(In my head it sounds like a frog... never mind)

I'm catching up with the manis..

This is a franken I made, inspired by a franken in THIS mani at Emerald Sparkled..

I've wanted to make bunny nails for a while, but these came out different that I wanted.. But I still like it :)


I used a mix of acrylic paint and nail polish for this.. Mostly nail polish actually.. From time to time I forget I have the option to use paint instead..

I looove doing animal nail art.. Any suggestions?

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable. But the first rabbit looks kind of mischievous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable!!! <3 it you should totally do more animal nail art!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel Marie: Thaanks :) Haha.. I had to look up mischievous to get the exact translation :) I see what you mean! haha

    VV: Thanks a lot :)

    Silence: I'm glad you like it :) Yeah, I should right? I just need inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...