Friday, February 25, 2011

I've been a busy bee

Hey Ladies :) I hope you are all doing well :)

I've been very busy lately with finshing up on our fieldwork prject, making a presentation and two days of conferences.. And then a lot of celebrating that we have a week of winter break now! haha..

So I haven't really been doing my nails the last week, except for one mani but that's one I'm going to enter to a contest, so I'll show you that one later on..

So here's some manis from a couple of weeks ago, which I didn't know if I should post.. But now I'm doing it anyway :)

This is an unfinished mani.. I went to bed after doing this and wanted to finish it the day after, but those stars were scrathing me all the time so I took it off..


This one is just kind of weird.. haha.. I never figured out if I liked it or not..


And this one is just really really simple.. I actually really liked it.. That silver foil polish on the tips - I don't like it on it's own.. But that is a perfect way of using it..

I hope you're going to have a fantastic weekend :)

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the second one. It looks like a patchwork quilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha cool! I have no idea what that is, but I'm glad that someone likes that mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the second one too! Those colours go great together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the second mani!! especially the color combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow thanks guys! hah.. great to hear that some of my (to me) a bit off color combinations can be enjoyed by others :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...