Monday, January 3, 2011

Holo on holo

A made this black holo franken a week ago or so.. I'm not that much into holographic polishes, I only have one, a Milani.. The blue one? I'm too lazy to go look at it.. But I don't really know what to do with it.. So I decided to franken some of it..

Pretty simple, just added black polish..
I couldn't really capture the hole, 'cause it was evening, so I only had artificial light..

I cut out some stencils and used the original holo polish..



Very simple.. But I really don't know what kind of nail art to do with holos.. What do you guys do with your holos? I know they are very sought after..

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! I think use the holo on konad and stamp it on a matte/dark bas color would be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) Aah yeah stamping.. I have seen that somewhere.. But I don't have stamping-stuff, but I suppose I can 'draw' with it.. cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holographic perfection! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. This mani and the last two you did were all just wonderful. The red on with the black nail art looked great on your skin (and I'm not even a fan of red)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. VV: haha well holo on holo seems like something just for you :)

    Starving: Aaww thanks :) That's so sweet of you! Hah.. I liked it a lot too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome! holo anything is the best! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, it seems like holo really is popular..:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super nice, har selv lavet en med holografisk på en mat neglelak, har lige lagt den op.. forresten, har selv købt et mat top coat, så nu håber jeg bare det virker :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...