Thursday, January 20, 2011

Grey scale..

I feel like it's been forever since I posted last time.. but it's because I'm ill and lying down on my couch all day.. My head feels like it's about to explode and I have to blow my nose every other minute..

Even though I haven't really been doing a lot of nails while I've been ill, I still have a lot of manis I haven't shown you yet.. But a lot of them doesn't deserve to get up her anyway..

But this mani I really liked, even though it's simple and not colorful at all..
I really liked this mani.. I'm not sure why..


But I know that I'm psyked about these pics, because I actually got to take them in daylight! That's not happening very often..


Well I'm off, I need to lie down again.. Hope you are all doing great :)

6 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better! I like this mani...kind of looks like a corset!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, GET BETTER!
    I really love this, the different silvers look nice together. Actually I might steal this one day, if that's ok with you of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better, my dear! I love this nail art it looks like a corset!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and hey guess what?!?! I tagged you for an award on my blog www.northernnails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. VV: Thanks a lot :) Yeah, your are right, it does! I think I've seen corsette-manis before, so that's probably where I've gotten the inspiration

    21st: Thanks for the getter better wish :) Of course it's okay for you to steal this idea :) I would love to see your take on it.
    And thanks for the award :) I'll try to get it done soon!

    Rachel Marie: Thanks a lot :) It really does look like a corset!

    Fey: Thaanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...