Monday, January 17, 2011

Faaar, Får får får?

... "Nej får får lam!"

I'm guessing you are thinking: "What was that all about?"
It's a word play we have in danish.. about sheeps..
The sentence means (roughly translated): "Dad, does sheepS get sheeps?" "No, sheeps gets lambs" It makes no sense in English! But here, 'get' and 'sheep' is spelled the same way.. And pronounced in the same way.. So basically it sounds like 'sheep sheep sheep?'..

eerr.. well.. enough with this lame attempt to translate a word play..

Anyway, why did write all this nonsense?

Because of this:
A mani I did the other day.. with sheeps.. and for the word plays sake the small ones kan be lambs..

It didn't turn out like I wanted it.. But I still think it's kind of sweet.. I enjoyed having it on my fingers!

And in case you're wondering.. The thing on the ring finger should be a sheep from behind.. And the grey doodle in the middle should be the tail.. oh well..

Btw, it was made with a mix of polish and acrylic paint..

Hope you all had a great monday! :)

7 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love the sheepys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot, ladies :) I'm really glad that you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is super sweet! It's crazy how things translate, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nårh hvor er de kære :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...