Monday, January 31, 2011

brown-ish & orangey-peachy.. ahem..

Argh, I have soo many manis to show you guys, but I haven't been able to use my computer for a couple of days because I forgot my charger at my parents house..! But I've got it now! Phew.. I suddenly realised just how much I use it!

Well these nails must be a bit more than a week old.. The first pics are taken in artificial light, and it bugs me that I haven't really found out how to take good pics in artificial light (aka when there's no daylight) with my new camera yet :/

So here it is.. A brown-ish color with a orangey-peachy color (not color accurate in artificial ligth)

I actually really liked this design.. I was a bit proud, that I managed to draw with such a thin line without screwing too much of it up..The day after in dayligt, so with tip wear and possible nicks and marks.. Here the orangey-peachy color is accurate! It's actually a franken and I've used it a ton of times before [I'm too lazy to dig out posts and linking here]

So I hope you're all doing well and have had a good weekend :) I have (even though most of it was without my computer) and today was the first day of my second semester :)

5 comments:

  1. Swwafie, your nail art makes me think you must be an interesting person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks! (I think).. Can I ask why? :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! This makes me realize that I haven't done anything in brown. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel: Aaw thanks a lot :) That's sweet!

    Rina: Go a head and do it :D Brown is a really underappreciated color!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...