Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bow-y

Heya :) Hope you're all doing well!

Today I'll show you a mani where the base color is the color I rambled about a couple of days ago because it was soo cheap [POST].. On top of that I thought it was so gorg that a had to try it for a full mani..

This is ONE coat! And noo need for clean up.. I love it..
It's a brown-ish, cobber-ish color with gold glimmer/shimmer/sparkle? As always I'm an idiot when it comes to describing the color.. The label says purple glitter.. At least I can say that that is not true!

Click to see the full gorgeusness in this pic..

After doing the nail art I apparently had a hard time taking decent pictures:. I can't remember why.. But these two are the best I have, and they are very different..:

I liked this a lot because of the lovely colors and I thought it was very nice and simple..
For the black outlining I used my nail art pen again [POST].. I love that one too!

Well, I'm off to meet with my study group.. We have an exam in a couple of days, we've been studying and studying by ourselves for the last weeks and now we'll try to make sense of it all!

See ya :)

3 comments:

  1. This is very cute!

    Good luck with exams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel Marie: Thanks :D I think I'm going to need that good luck :)

    Rina: Thanks :) I was pretty proud of them myself.. It's the first time I've done them when they actually looks like bowsw :p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...