Monday, January 31, 2011

An award :)

I've been tagged in a blog award, THANKS ALOT 21stCenturyHippy/NorthernNails :D Check out her blog, she does awesome nail art!

UPDATE! I've also been tagged by Stacie at Kawaii Nail Art :D She does some amazing nail art too! Yay! /UPDATE


There are some rules about this award..

1. Thank and link the person who gave you this award. Been there, done that!
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers to tell them about this award


1. I looove cats! But I'm kind of allergic to them. Not that I can't bee in the same room with them, but I can't live with a cat for a longer period of time.. So it's great that my brother and his wife have a lot of cats :)

2. I don't watch television.. I have a lot of channels and I have to pay for them, I can't cancel it :/ I hate all the commercials you are forced to see in tv.. Instead I watch a lot of series online.. haha..

3. I don't wear make up.. I'm too lazy.. I can't remember when was the last time I wore mascara, but I can remember it felt very annoying, because I wasn't used to it.. Sometimes I do use some mineral concealer to try to cover up my black marks under my eyes.. but.. not that often.. That's why nail polish is a weird obsession of mine..

4. I like music.. I listen to it almost all the time.. As soon as I get up I put on music.. When I'm at home and especially when I'm studying.. Not that much when I bike around the city anymore.. I listen to music when I go to sleep! I'm not that good with genres but I like rock, metal, heavy-metal, balkan, viking-metal, instrumental, indie, indierock, oriental, alternative rock, new age, celtic etc etc.. I proably forgot a lot..

5. I looove fruit and vegetables.. I feel physically best when my main courses are healthy and not too fatty.. But as long as my main meals are healthy I can easily eat a lot of candy and chips afterwards.. kind of weird..

6. One of my hobbies, that I've had for the longest time is bellydance.. I can't remember when I started, but I've had it in my life for many, many years, because my mom is dancing.. I've had a lot of breaks from it, some of the breaks have been for years.. I'm on a break now too and have been a year.. But I hope I can start dancing again sometime in the future :)

7. I would like to spend more time outdoors.. Climb a tree or something like that.. But I'm way to lazy and wouldn't know what to do.. meh.. Maybe it will come eventually :) haha

Allright I tend to ramble when I first get started, as you can see.. Sorry about that.. haha

So according to the rules I have to tag 15 blogs! That's a lot.. I'm to lazy to do that (sorry!) But I'm going to tag: Cille from Cillekassen! Because she's one of my friends from real life and the only one I know IRL who is interested in nail polish and nail art!
So go visit her blog and look at her elegant nail art :)

2 comments:

  1. I've given you this award too xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tusind tak fordi du henviser til mig :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...