Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Yay, I got tagged!

Amy at Starving Nail Addict tagged me on this one:

I've never tried that before :0 But it seems like I get to answer some questions :) (Btw, I have no idea what it says on that banner)

1. Why did you create this blog?
Well..I made is a way to keep track of my progress with nail art.. And some of my family members were interested in my little hobby, so I thought this was the easiest way for them to follow it..

2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
Nail art blogs, some regular nail polish blogs..

3. Do you have a favorite make-up brand?
Have no idea!

4. And a favorite clothing brand?
Something cheap and comfy :D


5. What make-up products are essential to you?
I don't really use any.. Sometimes I use a mineral.. concealer.. I think? See I don't even know what it's called.. :p

6. What's your favorite colour?
I'll have to pick two; red and green (but not together)

7. What's your favorite perfume?
Clean - Simply Soap.. I'm kind of allergic to some perfumes and I'm very sensitive regarding smells.. (so it's a wonder I can live through painting my nails)

8. What's the film you liked the most?
That's a tough one! I think I like a lot of movies!

9. What countries would you like to go?
Oh, every single one! And hopefully I'll get the chance to go to a lot of them once I'm an anthropologist!

And then to the tagging.. I'm tagging Rachel Marie!

I'll post some manis soon! I just haven't felt like doing any nail art.. And now that I've done it, I can't get along with the camera I've borrowed :/ I miss my old camera!

Until then; have a good one :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for tagging me but I've already been tagged! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! It says "I love your blog" in Spanish.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...