Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tagged.. :)

I was tagged with a lot of questions by Rachel Marie :)
It must be a week ago now.. I've been working on these questions a couple of times since I got tagged, but I'm seriously bad at something like this.. Soo, I haven't been able to fill out an entire category.. Haha.. I'll just let you see what I've answered so far and then that must be it!

7 things I have to do before I die:
- Live in the middle of nowhere with no modern technology or anything.. Preferably with people who lives like that normally (That must be the side effect of wanting to be an anthropologist).
- Hitchhike somewhere..
- Have lots of cats! Even though I'm allergic.. I just love them soo much!
- Get a manicure at a salon.. That could be fun to try
- Skydive!! Again...

7 things I say all the time
In Danish/In English
- Crap (I actually say crap, so this is not translated)
- Hvad har jeg nu gjort?/What have I done now?
- Yay!
- Wheee (When I'm in a good mood)

7 things I am good at
- I'm extremely good at sleeping at the moment (in a bad way)
- Procrastinate

7 flaws
- I think someone who know me should answer this one..

7 qualities
- Same as the above.. haha.. I simply have no idea..

See what I mean? Not good at answering these kind of questions!

I TAG: Fey at The Nail Experiment :) Good luck answering these questions! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...