Sunday, December 12, 2010

No nails, but..

.. I wanna thank all of my lovely readers :) The last month or so I've gotten a lot of new readers! I'm happy that there is somebody outthere who wanna look at my nail art attempts and read my rambling..
I get so happy when I read your comments - it really make it worth blogging :)

And yes, I think 31 readers is a lot! I never thought I would even make ten..

I don't feel well at the moment, so i don't think there'll be a lot of manis here, but I have a question for y'all..

Which base coat is (in your experience) the best to use, when you want to prevent staining on your nails?

I hope you've had a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. :D I love CND Sticky base coat. I feel like it does exactly what a base coat should do.
    As far as staining goes... Well, I ritually apply a base coat and I still have some staining. I've heard teeth whitening stuff can help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now I'm using Orly Ridgefiller and it is the best I've found so far. I've heard CND Sticky is great for preventing chipping, but that it stains the nail. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm testing out L.A. Girl Calcium Nail Builder. Not sure if it works yet, lol.
    Also, I've tagged you in my blog!
    http://starvingnailaddict.blogspot.com/2010/12/look-i-got-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel Marie: Yeah, it's the staining part that I'm most concerned about.. Because it is not often I wear a polish long enough to be concerned of chipping :) hehe

    VV: Allright I'll note that down :)

    Starving: Let me know when you know if it's good at preventing staining :)
    Wow, thanks! My first tag! haha.. Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...