Friday, December 24, 2010

CHRISTMAS EDITION: Guest nail, christmas nail art and fancy photos!

So tonight's the night.. Here in Denmark we celebrate Christmas Eve.. I'm at my parents house at the moment and in about half an hour we are going to my brothers house to celebrate christmas :)

My mom wanted me to do her nails, so I did :) And because I didn't bring a lot of polishes, I borrowed my moms acrylic paint, to do the nail art.. Oh, I loved that! It's so much easier to work with and it dries much faster :D So I might do that in the future too..

Well, my dad loves to take pics, so he took pics while we where sitting there.. With his fancy camera (hence the fancy photos in the title)


It's the first time I've done other peoples nails!

And the result:
And with a fish-eyes kind of lens (but close up, so the fish eye effect isn't that explicit)

And afterwards I did my own nails.. I wanted something simple.. And I wanted to do it with the acrylic paint.. So I went with some spruce/fir/whateveryoucallit


So Merry Christmas everyone :D Christmas is over for me tonight, 'cause tomorrow is my birthday :) wehuu..

4 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! Especially the little reindeer. I haven't used acrylic paint for nail art myself, but I know a lot of people swear by it. It's probably cheaper, too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute! i have a thing where i dont like to paint other peoples nails...haha :P

    Happy Holidays~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminded me that I just did my mom's Christmas mani last night. Snowman too! :)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cucumpear: Thanks :) I haven't tried it before either, and thought it would be like cheating! But now I can see the pros when I'm doing something more detailed :) Lots cheaper! haha

    Katrina: Thanks! Haha yeah we are all different! I think it was fun to try, and I would do it again if I was asked :)

    Rina: Haha fun! You should put your mom's mani on your blog! Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...