Monday, November 8, 2010

Weird spacey-kind-of mani

This is one hell of a weird mani. It looked so much better in my head. I wanted to take it off right away, but I promised myself I would wait a day, to spare my cuticles..

And matte (I really love my matte top coat):

There's one weird thing about my base colors:
Nihrida just posted a nail sticker that have a design that looks a lot like this - Check it out here! Does that look kind of like the same, or is it just me?

Here's what I used for it:
Hopefully I'll have the time to redo my nails later today!

I hope the beginning of the week has been kind to you!

2 comments:

  1. Don't remove it so quick! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woops, already done! haha.. Well I'm glad you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...