Friday, November 19, 2010

Argh!

I was inspired by my last mani [POST] when I did this mani.. It didn't at all turn out the same..

Here's the base color:

It's Jordana - Coral Spark. I thought it would look a lot like the green hawaii, and it does, just a more muted kind.. And I couldn't capture it in the pics..
But I really love it. I have very good experiences with Jordana.. I own 3 (but would wish i owned more of them) and the formula's are excellent! It dries well and everything.. And they're cheap! :) So that's a big plus..

Well I wanted to do the same kind of mani as last time, but with squares instead of circles.. not a good idea!


It's just.. meh.. A bit tame.. I don't like it.. And I only wore it for a day.

I'm trying to figure out a consistent way of what to include in my post. I don't know yet which 'composition' I want my blog to have, it's kind of messy :p
But if you have any thoughts on that, please let me know! (If you understood what I was writing - I don't know how to express it in english?)

3 comments:

  1. :) I like these nails. They remind me of mod fabric.

    -_- I'm having the same problem with my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this mani...maybe not as much contrast as your other one, but it is still really fun. I know what you mean about consistency. I'm trying to nail down a consistent format with a consist look to my photos...so far, I'm not doing so well. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies :)
    I'm glad I'm not the only one with that problem.. haha..

    As long as it's not confusing for my readers, I think it'll be okay :) Or maybe I'll find my format sometimes in the future :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...