Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hawaiian bullseye

I hope your weekend has been good so far :)

I know I've been doing a lot of simple designs lately, and I really wanna do some more complicated ones, but at the moment I have an urge to try out some of the colors that I've never used as a full mani, but only in nail art.. And that urge is stronger than my urge to make more complicated nail art :p

So today I wanted to use Gosh - Green Hawaii as my base color..

I really like it, but I had a hart time figuring out what kind of art I should do on top of with, with out it being too much and too confusing.. So this is what I ended up with:


It's nice and simple, and I think the two colors go well with the green. It's a brown franken (that I made a couple of days ago) and pink-coral-ish franken that I made couple of months ago (POST).
I'm coing to show the brown franken some day soon, so you can see what inspired me to do it, and how it actually looks..

I hope I can get myself to wear this for a couple of days (I know I say that all the time) as I'm going to have to concentrate a bit more on my studies instead of my nails :p

2 comments:

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...