Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Brown franken!

In my last mani [POST] I mentioned an awesome brown franken..

Here's what inspired that franken (cliick to make it larger):

Can you guess what it is? Well probably not.. It's my phone! Just a couple of weeks ago I discovered that it had an awesome subtle shimmer on some of the brown parts (i've had the phone for almost a year.. Apparently I don't pay attention to anything)

I thought that I wanted to franken a brown with that awesome shimmer.. It wasn't easy to find a polish of mine with red shimmer, but I did.. I really need some kind of glitter-thingies that I can mix in my frankens..

But this is how it turned out (click for larger):

The red shimmer isn't that visible, but I know it's there! haha.. I don't know if I'm ever going to use this one for a full mani, I just really find it fun to do frankens..

Do you guys have any experience with frankens?

Don't forget to make a vote in the duel, either on my blog or at Starving Nail Addict!

3 comments:

  1. :) This is a good brown for fall!

    I've only made two frankens. One was just a mess I haven't bothered to use. The other, was a perfect pink creme.
    I just bought some more bottles for frankens but no ideas yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty! And I do the same thing, I make frankens(and really enjoy doing it) but then I never wear them. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel Marie: It's always good to make perfect frankens :) Cool that you've bought bottles - there's nowhere here I can buy it in a brick-and-mortar store (at least not what I know of) and I don't have the money to buy online!
    But I've put it on my wishlist for christmas, so I'm crossing fingers! haha

    Varnish Vixen: Thanks :) I'm glad it's not only me who does that.. Because I feel kind of stupid doing it :p haha

    ReplyDelete

Your comments means the world to me =) It's always nice to get feedback on the stuff you do ;) I strive to reply on each comment!
Please refrain from putting links in your comments (unless I ask for it :p)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...