Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Peacock and one less procrastination..

Hey all :)
Hope you are all doing well!

I have a fall-break this week, but that doesn't mean I can just relax and do nothing :/ I have to assignments to do and a lot of studying.. But I keep finding new procrastinations, but now I've done the most pressing one; my nails.. If I have an idea for a design, I can just keep reading or writing - I just have to do it.. So here it is:

Direct sunlight (most color accurate)

Indirect sunlight

All of a sudden I really wanted to do peacock-nails.. And I think it turned out pretty good :) I really looove the colors.. And here they are in their bottles:


See the bitemarks on the cap of some of the bottles? That's how I open my bottles when I can't do it by hand.. Probably not that good for my teeth..

Well, I should go concentrate on my studies now.. If I can..

Have a good one :)

2 comments:

  1. Årh, den er kanon sød :) Virkelig flotte farver..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taak :) Var osse lidt glad for den :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...