Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Grey is back on my nails :)

Hope you all've had a good weekend :)

Ever since I wore H&M Happy Grey for the first time, I've wanted to wear it again :) So I decided to wear again.. I reeeaally like it.. I don't know why I can like a grey that much, but I do!

Well I wanted to do something colorful, but my hands where veeery shaky and I was very clumsy, so it should be a very simple design. So dots it is :)


And matte: :)

I shouldn't have used the darker colors, it looks a bit murky.. But I like it anyway :)

4 comments:

  1. oh! i love this! so colorful & fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a bundle :) Colorful is how I like my nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I really like this design! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot :) I'm glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...