Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy Elephant!

On of the polishes I bought the other day was H&M - Happy Grey.. I thought it would just be an oridnary grey, but when I used it I discovered it had a nice shimmer in it! Well anyway, when I happily showed my new polishes to my brother, when I showed him the grey he said: "What are you going to use that for? For drawing elephants?" So I did!

I had several ideas how to do it, but I picked a cartoon-ish style.. That's easier and more fun.. Of those ideas I had I picked the simplest one :)
And here's howit looks:

With flash
Without flash

And trying to show of the shimmer - without flash

And these are the polishes I used.. It's the second from the left that's my new favourite grey :)

I really like this look.. It makes me happy :)

Have a nice weekend :)

4 comments:

  1. Åååårh, hvor er den sød :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tak, var også rimelig glad for den :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thanks! I really did love him a lot! hah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...