Saturday, September 18, 2010

Playing with frankens..

I've done a lot of frankens recently.. Probably because I haven't had the money to buy new polishes, but I wanted something new to look at..

Well, I wanted to try them out so I could se how they apply, dry and look on the nail. They are all a mix of a lot of different brands, so it could go wrong..

I changed some of the polishes a bit after the first coat, to make them more like I wanted them to be.. But these pics is pretty color-accurate..

Some of them I wanted to change a bit more, but there wasn't enough room in the bottle and I'm not pouring some of it out! haha.. So I'll just have to wait 'till I've used some more of it..
This is probably the best shot of them..

See ya! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...