Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Autumn colors with dots

I'm quite busy right now, we are writing our first exam paper (we are not even a month into our study :o !!) and a have a presentation to do on friday, so I haven't gotten around to do any nail art..

I'm currently wearing a 'skittles-mani' which I was supposed to do some smiley faces on, but I haven't gotten the time yet.. But maybe I'll do it tomorrow!

Here's a mani I did a couple of weeks ago..
I can't really remember what I wanted to do with this mani, other than wanting some more dark, autum-ish colors.. I used a brown/purple-ish color and a dark brown/black-ish color, sponged the darker one on top of the other.. And then I think my thought was 'there's missing something' and then suddenly the red dots where there..

With flash

Without flash

The red color is a franken, that I made for my autumn design..
I had ambivalent feelings towards thi mani.. A kind of hate/love relationship (if you can call anything that has to do with your nails for relationship :p).. Sometimes I loved it and sometimes I hated it.. I'm not sure what it was, but I think it has something to do with the dots..

See ya :)

2 comments:

  1. Jeg kan altså slet ikke følge med i de efterårs farver der, synes ikk jeg har ret mange :/ Må ha nogle nye så :D:D Og åh nej, gæt hva jeg fandt i bunden af min neglelak kasse? En lilla metallisk negle, KNUST! ARH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så må du lave nogle selv ;) Ellers er det jo en god grund til at købe nogen ;)
    Ååh øv.. Det er bare det værste :/ Keep your head up! haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...