Sunday, September 19, 2010

Another franken :)

Hey'all!

Hope you've all had a grat weekend.. I have, but now I'm just tired and a little hangover-ish.. But hey, that's how it is ;)

This franken I made a while ago, andyesterday I decided to try it out finally..
It's a kind of dusty lavender-kind of purple.. ish..? I'm really bad at deciding colors.. But this picture is pretty color accurate, and if you click on the picture you can see the shimmer in it :)

I decided to sponge a black base with purple shimmer over some of it (I used that polish in the franken too)

That wasn't really enough, so I picked another purple and dotted a line in the middle and on top of the dots I dotted a rainbow-glitter.. Did that sentence make any sense? I'm pretty tired right now, so I can't really concentrate on making accurate sentences :p
I actually like the reault a lot.. I think I'm going to do something similar, but with other colors at some point..

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...