Sunday, August 22, 2010

Back with Pride!

Mwuhaha, I think I managed to make a pun with the headline! ;) I'm back from my trip with my new class mates and the nails I'll show you today is inspired by the Copenhagen Gay Pride Parade I went to yesterday.. So, is the headline-pun accepted? :p


Well anyway it was a GREAT trip! We went to a hut in the middle of nowhere, with the sea on two sides of us and lots of beers! We did a lot of bonding, teambuilding and, of course, drinking!


We were back Friday and yesterday I went to the Pride Parade! I really loove the spirit at gatherings like that. So I thought I should show a little support by making rainbow-inspired nails. And I really liked them! Especially because it means a lot of bright colors on my nails :)They look better IRL, it wasn't easy to caputure it. Especially because it was dark. And that's the reason why I didn't get around to clean it up afterwards..


Here's what I used:
Thanks to those of you who voted for me in the contest at Daily Nail (if anybody did :p)



Later today I'm going to meet up with my class mates again, the guys who planned our hut-trip has planned a pyjamas-and-antrophology-movies-night for us. Did that make any sense?



Well nonetheless that means we 'have been to school' today so we have tomorrow off, so I'll probably update tomorrow (but I won't promise) It's not like we are having any lectures yet, until September we are only getting to know each other..


See ya!

1 comment:

  1. Wauw, de er godt nok flotte, elsker alle farverne :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...